Sunday, January 23, 2011

NYX Black Label Lipsticks: Swatches


It wasn't until I swatched these yesterday that I realised I have three of these NYX Black Label Lipsticks that are virtually the same shade. Oops! Be warned, this post is very pic-heavy.



L-R: Dusty Rose, Cashmere, Girly Pink, Diva, Heiress.

Dusty Rose, Cashmere, Girly Pink, Diva, Heiress
Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash

Dusty Rose

Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash. 

Cashmere

Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash. 

Girly Pink

Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash. 

Diva

Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash.  

Heiress

Outdoors in natural light. 

Indoors with flash.
 
Haha, these almost all look like the same picture over and over! Maybe it's a sign that I should be culling my lipstick collection a little...

7 comments:

  1. Dee I think I should block your posts from showing up on my dashboard coz everytime you post NYX I want! :) And trust me I don't need any more lipsticks!

    I've never tried the black label lippies, but love their round lipsticks.

    Lilit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilit, the Black Label lipsticks are better quality than the round lipsticks (which I do love) - they apply smoother and last longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La la la *hands on ears* I'm not listening...
    Ok well I am almost running out of my fave nyx lippy (fig), so might give the black labels a try when re-ordering fig online

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha... Yeah.. They actually do look similar but you don't feel it when you're buying them huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dusty rose and Cashmere look fantastic on pale skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I have diva and Heiress and they are so similar, although i find one (cant remember which lol) is a slightly cooler tone than the other and as soon as i wear it looks better than the other.

    These are far better than the round, but have such limited colours...and the swatches on websites are terrible. So thankyou for swatching what you have!

    ReplyDelete