Sunday, January 30, 2011

NYX Slim Lip Pencils: Swatches


I love the NYX Slim Pencils - they're as good as - or better than - any other lip pencil I've tried. I buy these from Nonpareil Boutique or Cherry Culture; they're about $2.50US each.

Noodle Arms and I are sweltering in the heat at the moment, and these are all we had the energy to deal with today.





From left: Nude Pink, Tangerine, Citrine, Burgundy




 
From left: Natural, Nude Beige, Mauve, Peekaboo Neutral




From left: Flower, Dolly Pink, Sand Pink, Pinky, Bloom

Do you have any of the NYX lip pencils? What do you think of them?

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple of the pencils but can't remember which ones I have, they are good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of these, I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want nude pink one! Nice review ^^

    www.beautifulpetal.com

    ReplyDelete