Sunday, January 9, 2011

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Antwerp



Antwerp is my favourite of these lip creams - it looks lovely on Noodle Arms. Unfortunately, it looks pants on me - it has a weird orange look about it that doesn't happen with her.


As with yesterday's Tokyo post, I've taken photos of Noodles' lips both on application, and 20 minutes later once it has dried.

Antwerp outdoors in natural light, when first applied. 

 Antwerp indoors with flash, when first applied. 

Antwerp outdoors in natural light, after 20 minutes

Antwerp indoors with flash, after 20 minutes. 

Antwerp outdoors in natural light. 
 

Antwerp indoors with flash.

4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite color so far. The color dries a really lovely shade, but I just have to say how strange I think these are. They seem like a stain but a dry cream? odd or maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, they dry down to a kind of stain. It's hard to describe, but they're something between a lip stain and one of those long-lasting lipsticks like Lipfinity.

    This one is such a gorgeous colour - I wish it didn't go orange on me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These remind me of an AVON product thats s'posed to give a velvet finish but just looks really odd - like a lipstick thats been applied really thickly and allowed to dry in. Love the colour because it's far more subtle and natural than it looks in the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah I should get this~~ thanks for the nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete