Monday, January 10, 2011

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Stockholm



This is the third of the four sets of swatches I'm posting for the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams - it appears someone finds these useful, as I've been getting a ton of hits from people searching for swatches of these. I might try to get the last one up today as well, just to get them out of the way. Although Antwerp is my personal favourite of the four I have, it sucks on me - Stockholm is the one that looks best on my lips. I've talked about the finish, texture and so on in the previous posts so I'm not going to go into that. I'll just post the pics!


Stockholm outdoors in natural light, when first applied. 

Stockholm indoors with flash, when first applied. 

Stockholm outdoors in natural light, after 20 minutes. 

Stockholm indoors with flash, after 20 minutes. 

Stockholm outdoors in natural light. 


Stockholm indoors with flash. 

Notice how much darker the swatches are on the arm compared to the lips! You really need to see these on lips to judge the true colour.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for showing what these colors look like. i'm using them as reference when ordering them online. (it sucks it's not available in australia!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted the last one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon thats why I have soooo many lip products that I dont use! I test them in the shop, think they look awesome and then find they look totally different when I actually apply them to my lips! Most annoying. Loving the natural shafe of this one and it doesnt look like it's gone particularly dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick question for "prettymom", could you please share the link where you bought this product please? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete