Friday, January 1, 2010

Swatches: NYX, NARS, Milani

Here are the swatches from the previous post's haul stuff.



First, blushes. From left: Milani Mai Tai, Milani Luminous, NYX Natural, NYX Peach.




And because I forgot to include it in the photo above, NARS Crazed. I can't get over how pigmented this is. I've been practicing with the biggest, fluffiest brush I have putting it on with a really light hand. Still haven't quite got it right, yet. Gorgeous colour, though.


 Lip glosses and lipliners. From left: NYX Mega Shine Gloss in La La, Crystal Soda, Tea Rose, Gold Pink. NARS lip glosses in Harlow, Gothika. NYX Lipliners in Citrine, Dolly Pink and Tangerine.




NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Copacobana and Spirit, and NYX Round Lipstick in Chloe.




NYX Single Eyeshadows, swatched over NYX white eye base. From left: Ocean Frost, Morocco, Deep Purple, Red Bean Pie, Beauty Queen, Sparkle Cedar, Golden.



And NYX Slim Eye Pencils in Sapphire and Emerald City.



NARS Eyeshadows in Edie, Fathom and Baby Girl.

Now, these next ones I bought because I saw swatches of them where they looked like a beautiful sparkly dark black-ish purple and green. When I got them and swatched them on my arm, I just had two different shades of black with a bit of glitter in them, which was kind of annoying. I have been playing around with bases and I think I've figured out how to use them, though the green one (Night Clubbing) still doesn't show in the photo - the third swatch of that one is much more green in real life.

First of all, here is Night Clubbing, from left with no base, NYX white eye base, and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Radish.




Secondly (and in this picture you can really see the difference), here is Night Fever, from left with no base, NYX white eye base, and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster (a very light frosty pink).



Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment