Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have given my special flower to eBay.


I've been on the internets for about a million years, and have been an internet shopping junkie pretty much from the beginning. However, I have never bought anything from eBay. I know, who hasn't bought something from eBay! So weird. I don't know why, I've just always been mildly afraid of it.

However, I have a ton of crap I want to get rid of before I move in the middle of this year, and since most of it is in excellent condition, I figured selling it on eBay would be the best way to go. So I had to set up an account in order to get a bit of history going, and today I bought my very first eBay item! It cost me $9.45, including postage. I just wanted something cheap to get started, and I didn't really care what it was.

Behold, my first eBay purchase:



So we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment