Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The horror!

The other day I was examining my face in the mirror, as I often do, and I made a horrifying new discovery - little lines forming around my top lip, as though I'd been pursing my lips a lot. I couldn't understand why it would be happening - I haven't smoked cigarettes in years. After a few hours of stewing on it (and, it must be said, panicking), I realised what must be causing it.



I drink water out of bottles day and night, so of course I am constantly pursing my lips to drink. I'm not sure what to do now. The reason I have a bottle is because I am clumsy and would be constantly knocking over a glass. Maybe I need a sippy cup!

In other pointless news, I just bought 10 eyeshadow samples from Aromaleigh. I don't really know much about them, but for $1US per sample and $5US postage, I was happy to take a chance.

Has anyone tried their products? What did you think?

ETA: Oh, I just noticed I have my very first follower! *waves* Hi! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment