Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Smellies

I received a haul from The Perfumed Court today - I don't have any photos, but it's not about looks. I received:

Molinard Fleur de Chocolat 2.5ml spray - powdered chocolate, tangerine, blackcurrant, dark chocolate, vanilla, frangipani, cocoa, caramel, tonka bean, musk and sandalwood
Miller Harris Terre d'Iris 1.5ml spray - blends bergamot, rose and iris with mossy and earthy notes
Van Cleef & Arpels First 5ml spray - peach, jasmine, lily of the valley, tuberose, vetiver and oak moss
 Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradis 1.5ml spray - top note of bergamot; middle notes of French rose, cinnamon and blackberry; and base notes of woods and amber
Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily 2.5ml spray - dark amber, ginger lily, cardamom, orchid and kyara wood
Chanel Bois des Iles 5ml spray - jasmine, damask rose, ylang ylang, bitter almond, gingerbread, vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, vetiver 
AbdesSalaam Chocolate Spicy 1.5 ml spray - chocolate and vanilla with the essence of Mayan spices
AbdesSalaam Vaniglia 1.5ml spray - pure vanilla absolute
Guerlain Tonka Imperiale 1.5ml spray - rosemary, almond, tobacco, honey, facets of hay and balsamic, tonka bean, vanilla, the famous Guerlain Guerlinade accord
Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue 5ml spray  - absinth flower with additional notes of strawberry leaf, mimosa stem, peony, violet, aniseed flower, almond musk and Morello cherry musk

And I've just realised that I bought the wrong Lolita Lempicka! I wanted the one that Stefanie from The Lip Print talked about it one of her recent haul videos, which is actually  Coral Flower, not Forbidden Flower. D'oh! Oh well, I really like the Fleur Defendue (that means Forbidden Flower - hey look, I speak French!), so it worked out well. And Coral Flower is on my wishlist for next time I go a bit crazy on The Perfumed Court. 


Now the only thing to do is decide which one I am going to wear to work tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice haul! Van Cleef & Arpels First is one of my favourites, such a lovely scent. As is Dark Amber Ginger Lily! If you want a sample of Fluer de Corail don't buy one, I'm happy to send it to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yes please! I'd love to try a sample. :-)

    ReplyDelete