You're all clever folk, so maybe you can assist me with some random questions.
1. Has anyone ever bought anything from newlook.com? Are they good? How's the quality/delivery time/customer service?
2. What's a good brush for applying cream eyeshadows?
3. Is Philosophy really that good? I always kind of think it will smell a bit synthetic. I've only ever smelled the Vanilla Cake Batter (Baked Vanilla Cake?) one, and it's nice but it's nothing amazing.
4. On the same topic, has anyone ever tried any of the Philosophy skin care range? If so, what's your opinion?
5. Is Liz Earle really that great? Is it available anywhere in Australia?
6. Do you think my bathroom and kitchen are ever going to be finished? It's a teeny house and they're not making any structural changes, but it's been over two weeks now, and I'm pretty over it.
7. Do you know of any other online stores of the Modcloth/New Look variety - cheapish clothes, international shipping, things that a tween groover tall enough for the smallest women's sizes would be into...