Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last week everything was coming up Milhouse. This week it's coming up Moe.

I had a rubbish day at work today, so to cheer myself up (slightly) I went shopping on the internets and bought The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ in Cocoa.

Doesn't that look beautiful? Om nom nom.

Adore has a 24 hour free postage deal for subscribers, and that was enough to entice me to spend money. I also bought some Terax Crema. This is one of those cult products that those "in the know" (ie: not me, I'm out of the know) rave about. I've never bothered with it before because I have very fine, dead straight hair, and I assumed this conditioner would be much too heavy for it. However, I received a sample of it in my last Adore purchase, and I LOVE it. You only need a wee bit, and it makes my hair feel really soft and healthy. $30AUD for 200ml of conditioner, though. Heaven help anyone else in the house who touches it!

No comments:

Post a Comment