Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I lost a mate...

A few weeks ago I had a bit of a rave about my new god Dimitri James and his moisturisers. At the time, I'd only used them briefly. Now I've been using them for a while, and all I can say is if you're of a certain age and can stand the feel of quite-heavy face creams, these are freakin' AMAZING. I swear to you, my forehead wrinkles have smoothed out dramatically. This morning I ordered a bunch of his lip and eye products, hoping for the same MIRACLE RESULT. 

However, I am heartbroken to announce that the original item of his that I really wanted (which is how I ended up with the moisturisers in the first place) - Orchid Gel - is doing me no good at all. It's a great primer in the sense that it really does mattify and seem to make the lines and wrinkles just disappear, but it makes me break out every time.

After trying it several times  in the hope that it was actually something else causing the problem, I have finally admitted defeat and passed my gorgeous-smelling little jar into the grasping mitts of Makeup BFF J.

At least it will have a good home and be loved and cherished. And it's the best thing for everyone, really.

You'll have to excuse me now. I think I have something in my eye -

No comments:

Post a Comment