Saturday, February 6, 2010

ACW and Nonpareil Hauls and NYX Eyeshadow swatches


It never rains but it pours. After days and days of waiting impatiently for a bunch of things to arrive, they all turned up within a couple of days. I received the ACW, Nonpareil and Strawberrynet orders I talked about here, as another decant of Noix de Tubéreuse from The Perfumed Court, and an order of some BPAL perfumes from a girl on Livejournal (I ordered it on the weekend and received it on Tuesday, so I was VERY happy with that!). Oh, and my Garden Bath fragrances finally turned up several weeks after having been shipped (thank you very much Aus Post you jammy bastards). And since The Photographer got his camera back, I have pics! Noodle Arms is back from her Summer hols and ready to work for food again, so I have some swatches of the NYX eyeshadows I bought from Nonpareil too. I didn't bother swatching anything else, though I might get around to that some time.

 
 


Can I just say for the 8 millionth time how much I LOVE these eyeshadows? I kid you not, if you haven't tried them, DO IT. They cost about $3.50US on sites like Cherry Culture (currently having yet another 20% off sale!), Nonpareil and Shopcraze. The colours are gorgeous and the pigment is fantastic. They work best with an eye primer, which really helps bring out the colour, but I find the same is true for most eyeshadows on me.

From left: Herb, Hunter Green, Cotton Candy, Fahrenheit, Jazzy Bronze, Prune.

And here's the rest of the Nonpareil haul:




Hmm, let's see... what's all this? At the back are the NYX trios In The Woods and Rock and Roll, with the NYX Runway palette Romance in the centre. The lipstick on the left is NYX Clio, and the one on the right is NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Vintage. In the middle are the following: NYX Round Lip Gloss in Real Nude, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie, NYX Eye Pencil in Moss, Lip Pencil in Flower, and Eye Pencil in White. Quite a lot of neutrals in there, now that I look at it.

And finally, the ACW haul:




Back from left, MAC eyeshadow in French Cuff, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Illegal, Vert, Toasted, Acid Rain, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, MAC eyeshadow in Of Summer. Centre, MAC eyeshadow in Mink & Sable, MAC Lustre Lipstick in Syrup. In front, Too Faced Lip Injection glosses in Techno Tart, Techno Buff, Techno Kiss, Rocket City Galactic Gloss in Beam, and Stila Lip Glaze in Brown Sugar.

Perfumes up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment