Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hauls aplenty!

I came home today to find a bunch of packages on my doorstep, which was very exciting. One of them was Noodle Arms' Mad Tea Party T-shirt, but the rest of them were for me, me, ME.

One was my Limited Edition perfumes from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, plus the six Imps I ordered.
And they threw in TEN freebies. Wooooooo.
There are only 9 Imps in that picture - the 10th was one that I absolutely hate, so I immediately threw it into an envelope of samples I was sending off to my friend Millie.


Then there was my MAC from Strawberrynet - Honour blush and eyeshadows in Lightshade and Woodwinked.
I really only ever go for neutrals in MAC. I know it's blasphemous, but I'm not really that big a fan of their eyeshadows. I think Urban Decay is way better, and frankly, so are the NYX single eyeshadows.

YES I WENT THERE.

I also received my Sigma eye brush set, which I have been wanting for ages, because you can never have too many eye brushes, am I right? And just to make it feel like Christmas, I had lunch with my old boss M and Makeup BFF J today, and J gave me two freebie eyeshadows she'd received from Everyday Minerals.

Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment