Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Small rave about BPAL's Womb Furie


This is what Black Phoenix Alchemy  Lab has to say about Womb Furie:

Oh, that wily womb! Hippocrates and his followers considered the womb a mobile creature, causing mayhem as it writhed its way through a woman's body. Sometimes this ornery organ, due to lack of sexual activity, would create conflicts within a woman's system or would become blocked itself, causing anxiety, nervousness, water retention, and sleeplessness. With the assistance of doctors, nursemaids, hand tools, or, occasionally, self-manipulation, this vexing condition could be alleviated through hysterical paroxysms.

Or, as we call it nowadays: orgasm.



That's pretty much what this perfume is - an orgasm in a bottle. Take a whiff and shudder in delight! A blend of their most popular scent Snake Oil (incense and vanilla) and "three types of honey", this is a gorgeously mmmmmm scent you just want to roll around in and sniff all day. Or maybe that's just me. The sweetness is balanced beautifully by the incense, so it doesn't have that cloying sugariness that a lot of vanilla scents can succumb to. It's sort of what I would classify as "warm foodie", but even if you're not a lover of foodie scents, you should try try this. It's not like a dessert, it's like a heavenly sexy blanket of yumminess. This is how I like to think John Cusack smells.

I've stopped wearing it to work, because when I have it on, I can't stop smelling my wrist and I don't get anything else done.

3 comments:

  1. You're too funny-tracked back here from your favorite perfumes of 2010 post where you said your review of this was "creepy." I just think it's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete