Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swatches: Urban Decay, wee bit of MAC, Bourjois, NARS

A few weeks ago I was sent a wrinkle-filling product to try out from a website I hang out on quite a lot, and today I had to do "before" and "five minutes after" pics. So while I was waiting the five minutes, I did some quick swatches of recent purchases - not much, because I haven't been spreeing as much lately (except for perfume, which doesn't count).



These are the Urban Decay eyeshadows I bought from ACW a while back.  From left: Illegal, Toasted, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Acid Rain, Vert (all taken without flash outdoors swatched over NYX White Eye Base).



And these are just some randoms: From left: NARS Ondine, Bourjois #6 Rose Etastique, MAC Mink & Sable, MAC French Cuff, MAC Of Summer (all taken with flash outdoors and swatched over NYX White Eye Base).

Wasn't that an exciting little diversion in your day?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the Bourjois #6 is pretty! And quite pigmented too! I should have a look at that shade and others on my next to Bourjois! Thanks for the comment hun xo

    ReplyDelete