Everyone's been talking about Shiro Cosmetics lately, particularly the Intertubes, lip tint/lipsticks named after internet memes.
This isn't a review as I haven't really used any of this stuff properly, I just thought I'd show you the swatches and give my initial impression, which to be honest isn't much.
Bulbasaur, Golem, Budew
Rickrolled, Three Wolf Moon, Over 9000
- Reasonable shipping cost and time (mine took about two weeks to arrive).
- Lip colours are nice, particularly Rickrolled.
- You can buy samples of everything, including lip colours.
- Eyeshadow colours aren't that highly pigmented.
- The lids don't fit back on the jars properly.
- The lip colours are difficult to apply evenly.
- Three Wolf Moon has cinnamon in it and stings like hell.
- There's nothing unique about any of it, with the possibly exception of Rickrolled.
Golem, Bulbasaur, Budew - no primer
Golem, Bulbasaur, Budew, over Detrivore primer.
Three Wolf Moon
Thanks as usual to my helper Noodles!