I'm still trying to get my blogging mojo back, so I'll be a bit sporadic and random for a while, no doubt. I decided to do the Top 5 tag that's been going around just to keep my hand in. I think Jade may have started this one off, but it's also been done by Jessica and Suzanne, and no doubt many others.
(Note: stoopid Blogger is not letting me upload any pretty pictures, so it's all reading from here, folks.)
2. Skinny Cappuccino
3. Thorn-Clark Shotfire Ridge Quartage
4. Claymore Dark Side of the Moon Shiraz
5. Any old dry sparkling wine, they all taste the same to me.
1. Brie with Jesus Wafers
2. Smith's Crisps - the plain salty ones
3. Sourdough toast with Vegemite, avocado and melted vintage cheese
4. Baby chocolate eclair from David Jones
5. Roasted chickpeas
1. Sleep Machine
4. Damn You Autocorrect
1. No Country for Old Men
2. Withnail and I
3. What Happened Was...
4. Singin' In The Rain
5. The Wedding Singer
1. A Prayer For Owen Meany - John Irving
2. Behind The Scenes At The Museum - Kate Atkinson
3. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
4. Herb 'n' Lorna: A Love Story - Eric Kraft
5. Once More With Feeling: How We Tried to Make the Greatest Porn Film Ever - Charlie Skelton & Victoria Coren
If you're reading this and you haven't already done it, consider yourself tagged!