Saturday, November 26, 2011

Silk Naturals Haul


I wrote about my first dip into the waters of Silk Naturals the other day, and I was so impressed I bought full sizes of everything except the Kiss Foaming Cleanser - and not because there was anything wrong with that, but because Lily already has a massive bottle of Cetaphil cleanser that she is working through and that's fine for now. I also took a chance on a full bottle of the Intensive Moisturiser (without having sampled it) rather than the Firming Moisturiser. I did like the Firming Moisturiser but it wasn't moisturising enough under makeup. I was so excited to get my hands on this haul - I loved the samples, and I hated having to go back to my regular stuff while I waited for the full bottles to arrive. But now they're here! And I've been all over it!

I'll do full reviews when I've had a proper amount of time to test it all, but for now I'll just tell you what I bought.

Full sizes:

Samples:
In addition to that, they have a deal where you can choose an eyeshadow for every $30 you spend, so I got 3 of those. And they also give away a mini version of a different product each week if you spend over $10. The one I received is called '42', which doesn't seem to be listed on the site. I haven't opened it yet, but it appears to be some kind of light brown/taupe colour. My freebies for spending the buckaroos were:

And as if all that wasn't enough, they threw in two more samples - Vineyard and Sizzle.

I ordered on 6/11, it was shipped on 8/11, and I received it on 23/11 - not bad going considering Aus Post has been even more craptacular than usual of late. The shipping for all that lot was about $18US, and the total order, with shipping included was about $116US, which I think is awesome for that amount of stuff. That would buy me one Clarins moisturiser, and not even one Estee Lauder serum.I should also add that I emailed them after my first order to ask advice about what sort of things I could try for Noodles and they were extremely helpful with their advice. So thumbs up for customer service also.

I will do swatches of all the makeup products very soon, but in the mean time I'm planning my next order - essentially, one of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment