Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project 10 Pan (of sorts)

Right. I think I have my Project 10 Pan (of sorts) sorted. As well as the previously-mentioned ban on new lip glosses, I am going to a Project 10 Pan on full size products, and another Project 10 Pan on trial size products and samples. I'm counting skin care and makeup, but not things like hair care, body creams, etc. because I tend to use the same thing over and over there and just buy a new one when one runs out.

Also, I am going on a small holiday interstate in May, which will include a shopping trip, so I am not buying any frivolous items before then, with two exceptions. There are six Limited Edition perfumes I want from BPAL, and they are only available until the end of March. SO I MUST HAVE THEM. I also want to buy this Sigma eye brush kit. Possibly two - one for me and one for Noodle Arms. Other than that, nothing at all. Then I can have a guilt-free splurge in Melbourne for my birthday!

I have a couple of items nearing their end to start my P10P(os) off, and I'll have a look through my stash on the weekend and see what else I can work on. I'd like to do an eyeshadow. I've never finished an eyeshadow in my entire life. In fact, I don't think I've ever hit pan on an eyeshadow in my entire life (I probably did in my teens, but I can't remember back that far). Using up an entire eyeshadow would give me a huge sense of achievement.

And that probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment