Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rambling.

I've been thinking about ways of using up some of my stash, and reading lollipop26 talking about her Project 10 Pan progress a couple of days ago got me on to the idea of working on some lip glosses. As I've mentioned in this blog before, I really hate any kind of sticky feeling, and for this reason I've never been a big fan of lipglosses. In fact, a year ago, this was my lipgloss collection:




Now I have this:




That's not really all that much compared to most beauty junkies, but bear in mind I only wear lip gloss once or twice a week, and yet I keep buying them. So my project for now is to:

1. not buy any more lip gloss for the rest of the year, and
2. make more of an effort to use what I have.

I don't like the combo of lipstick and lip gloss (on me), and that's one reason I hardly use it. So for the next two weeks, I am going to use lip gloss exclusively, and give the lipsticks a rest. That probably won't make a huge dent in them, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment