Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shopcraze haul swatches: NYX lipsticks and eyeshadows.

My Shopcraze order finally arrived! I'd almost given it up as lost in the post, so I was thrilled when it turned up earlier this week. In their defence, they sent me an email on December 15 telling me it was shipped, so I think the fact that it didn't turn up until January 8 is more the fault of Australia Post (bastards). When I'm back into buying mode again, I will definitely get some more NYX from this site. They have a much bigger colour range of eyeshadows and lipsticks than either Cherry Culture or Nonpareil.

And here are some swatches! Firstly, eyeshadows - swatched over NYX white eye base, with flash and without flash.

 
 




Clockwise from left: NYX single eyeshadows in Frosted Ocean, Pacific and Luster.

And some NYX Round Lipsticks with flash and without flash:

 
 




From left: Fusion, Gardenia, Saturn, Spellbound, Heather, Darling, Summer Love

No comments:

Post a Comment