Friday, December 3, 2010

Awesome surprises in the mail!

I've been whinging all week because I have a bunch of packages somewhere in transit, and everything's soooo slow at the moment due to a) Christmas, b) the recent parity of the Aussie dollar and c) the general incompetence of Australia Post. However, I did come home today to two lovely surprise packages from a couple of my gorgeous beauty blogger pals.

Su sent me some beautiful MOR soaps in a pretty pink tin, and some makeup and perfumes. I especially love the Rimmel eyeliner - it's a gorgeous purple colour.


And Jade sent some perfumes and a buttload of samples for me (and no doubt Noodles) to play with.


Thank you so much ladies. I was thrilled to come home to find these surprises! :-D xx

3 comments:

  1. Woo nice, cant wait to see some reviews~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad it reached you so soon! Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY glad it arrived safe, the los angelitos I sniffed but didn't really love hehe so if you don't like it feel free to move it along to someone else :P

    ReplyDelete