Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disaster! (But it smells nice here.)

A few weeks ago when I bought some BPALs from a girl on livejournal and she sent me a ton of goodies along with it, one of the items included was a little bottle of room spray in a gorgeous (and not particularly easy to get hold of) scent called Snow White.

Last night I was reaching for something and I knocked the bottle off the bathroom counter, smashing it all over the tiled floor. The house smells AMAZING, but I am SAD FACE.

I guess I should be grateful it wasn't some headache-inducing scent that would have me reeling for days. A friend of mine spilled a bottle of perfume oil called Fairy Floss once - a scent that smells almost exactly like MOR Marshmallow. If you're familiar with that perfume you can imagine what that would have been like to live with for several days. 

Have you ever done anything like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment